UAN Login – Unified Portal
UAN is Universal Account Number. UAN Number is allotted to all the Employee who worked in Different Organization. UAN Number is 12 Digit Number given by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
In Simple Words, If an Employee Changes his/her Job and Joins New Organization then They have to Change their PF Account. By this way, They open Multiple PF Account by Switching Job. So, In this case, they also have to transfer their PF Amount to New PF Account. To Solve this problem and to make Process easy of provident fund accounts, the concept of UAN was introduced The UAN is a single account number that will connect the multiple IDs associated with an employer. With UAN, an employee can connect all his EPFO accounts to make the process of PF withdrawal and transfer more easy and Faster.
How to get UAN Number?
Basically, to get UAN Number You have to Fill up some Form and Have to Provide few Documents to your Employers (Ex. Eaadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport etc) for Identification Verification Process.
- To Get the UAN Number an Employer has to KYC Documents with ID Proof and Address Proof. For that Allowed Documents are PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account Statement and Driving Licence,
- After Collecting the Document from an Employee, Employer has to Verify all the Documents themselves on EPFO Portal.
- After KYC verification is complete, the employees will have to register themselves on the UAN website. They have to Activate UAN Based registration and following mandatory details. (Mobile number, Member ID provided by the new employer, UAN number offered by the employer.)
- After Filling all the Details Employer need to submit them to EPFO Portal to get the OTP.
- Enter the OTP that you have received along with the Date of birth and Father/Husband Name and Other Details.
- After Filling all the details You will be asked to submit a new password. After this, the registration is complete and you will be able to view your updated EPF passbook in the New Window (Generally It takes 4 days to Generate Passbook in some Cases.)
How to Register UAN Number?
To Register, UAN Number Online Kindly Follow the Simple Steps given Below.
- After receiving the UAN Number from the employer, log on to the official website of EPFO services where you can activate your UAN Number (For Reference See Given Image). Select Activate UAN based registration“
- After that, You need to provide details about your UAN, member ID, and mobile number.
- After you have submitted the details, you will receive a PIN to verify your mobile number. After you have entered the PIN, the screen will allow you to create a login and a password using which you can access the facilities in UAN portal.
- As UAN Login Credential Your username will be your UAN while you can Generate your password.
Complete UAN Activation Process
Once your employer generates your UAN number then you have to Activate your UAN Number at EPFO Portal. To activate UAN Number Follow this Simple Process:
- In the First Step Visit the EPFO website and click on the “Activate your UAN” link.
- After that, It will redirect to the UAN activation page where you need to fill in your UAN number, mobile number, and Member ID (Given By the Employer)
- On clicking the “Get Pin” option you will receive an activation PIN on the registered mobile number(For Verification Purpose)
- After that, You need to enter the PIN number in the given field and click submit.
- Next, generate your UAN login password and complete the process.
So, By this way, You can Activate your UAN Number.
UAN Login Portal
After UAN Registration when you Login to Your UAN Account You can able to Edit Following Details.
- You can Download the UAN card which (Includes your UAN Number) and passbook.
- You can View PF linking status and list all member IDs. (Old Employers and Old Funds)
- You can View EPF transfer claim status, EPFO file transfer claim and system generated transfer claim status.
- You can also Edit personal details including mobile number, email id, and Aadhar Card.
- You can Update KYC information and also KYC documents in your UAN Login Dashboard.
Advantage of UAN Number
- Each employee will be issued only one UAN number for Multiple PF Account in case if Employee Switch New Jobs.
- Allows an employee to view PF status, download passbook and form, and file EPF claims
- All EPF accounts will be linked to a single UAN
- Change of jobs does not affect the UAN status
- Option to avail accumulated funds without employer attestation
- Provides loan facility
- Users can subscribe to SMS notifications
- UAN Also Beneficial in Employee Pension Scheme, Medical Emergency, Any Kind of Personal Loan.
- An employee will also get some Insurence Benefits.
- An employee can easily transfer and withdraw the PF amount online without any hassles.
So, This is the Complete Process to Check UAN Status, UAN Login Process and to Verify Your UAN Number. If You are Facing any Issue in this Process kindly Comment Down below and we will Solve your Problems ASAP.