You can withdrawal Your PF Amount in 2 ways. First is Via Your Employer and Second is Online by Yourself. Recently EPFO had been taking steps to reduce the time taken to settle PF claims. So, they Introduce Online PF Transfer Facility to make PF Withdrawal Process Fast and Easy.
you can Withdraw Your PF Account using your Aadhar Card if Your Aadhar Has Linked with Your EPF Account. If you want to Link Your Aadhar with EPF You just have to Update Your KYC details by Login to Your PF Account.
EPF withdrawal Using Aadhar Card
NOTE: – It is Necessary to Link your Aadhar with your EPF Account If you want PF withdraw using Aadhar.
- The EPFO has a withdrawal option on its member portal just by linking your Aadhaar card. By linking your Aadhaar card, no attestation from your employer is required to carry out the process.
- The Aadhaar card and salary bank account should have been verified by your employer though, and the details embedded in the EPFO’s member portal.
- Now make sure that your UAN is activated(Before that You have to Register for UAN Number and then UAN Activation) you can now start the process of making a PF withdrawal without your employer’s signature.
- On the EPFO portal, download the new EPF forms to make a withdrawal – Form 19, Form 31 and Form 10C.
- On these forms enter your name (as stated on your UAN, Aadhaar card, and bank account), registered mobile number, address, PAN card number, the reason for leaving and date of joining.
- Form 19 UAN is for making PF withdrawals.
- Form 10C UAN is for making withdrawals from your pension benefits.
- Attach a canceled cheque for the EPFO to verify your bank account number. Next, submit the form and the canceled cheque to the nearest EPF office.
- Note that your bank account number and the bank account number stated in UAN database should match. Also, your details mentioned in the form should match that on the UAN database. Any discrepancies with regard to the details could result in a disapproval to make a withdrawal from the EPFO.
EPF Withdrawal Without an Aadhaar card:
- For those who haven’t Link Aadhar with their EPF Account or Who do not have an Aadhaar card, the process of making a withdrawal without the employer’s signature is Long.
- Now in this Method First Download the forms (Form 19, Form 31 and Form 10C) from the EPFO Member Portal.
- In the Next step, fill in the details and get an attestation from a credible authority, such as – a Gazetted officer, magistrate, member of the EPFO, or manager of the bank you hold your salary account with. Make sure that you get a signature or stamp on every page of your form and verified bank details.
- To avoid cases of fraud, one will have to state the reason for direct application of withdrawal. Stating ‘Non-cooperation’ from ex-employer is usually a good enough reason.
- Attach an indemnity bond with a 100 Rupee stamp paper.
- Attach copies of your payslips, appointment letter, Form 19, and your employee ID card.
- Lastly, attach a copy of your KYC documents – identity and address proof – before submitting all the forms at the EPF office. (You can Find More Details at – Bankbazaar.com)
Check EPF Balance Statement
After Activating UAN Number You can Check Your EPF Balance and also able to Download UAN Passbook after 4 days of UAN Activation. To check your EPF Balance and Statement Follow the Given Process:
- In the First step Log on to the EPF balance page
- At the bottom of the page, click on the ‘know your balance’ button.
- The ‘member balance page’ will then pop up. Enter all the details like the state where your PF account is held, Name and PF Number, Registered Mobile Number etc.
- Click on ‘submit’. Next, an SMS stating your balance will be sent to your mobile number. You can check your full balance statement and download it if required. To download the statement, click on ‘Download passbook’ tab.
By this way, You can also check whether Your Employer is Deposit Your PF Money in your Account or Not.