About EPF e-Passbook
EPF Scheme is Introduced by Government of India to Save a Good Amount of Money Every Month by an Employee who is Doing the job in an Organization. In this Scheme, An Employee and Employer both Contributed the Same Amount of Money.
EPF has also Provided e-Passbook Facility to Check the EPF Balance of an Employee which is Credited in their EPF Account. The EPF account holders can easily check their EPF account statement online through the online passbook facility. Through the EPF e-Passbook, one can easily get all the details of your EPF balance and you can check the status at all times.
To Do this First You need to have one EPF Account, After that, You have been Given one UAN Number for all your EPF Account (In case if you have Changed Multiple Organization). Then You have to Activate your UAN Number to Check your EPFO Claim Status Online. All this Process is done Online and is easy.
How to Generate EPF e-Passbook online?
The process to generate your EPF Passbook Online is Simple. Follow the Simple Steps.
To Access UAN Passbook Go to http://www.epfindia.gov.in >> FOR EMPLOYEE >> MEMBER PASSBOOK
- In the First Step Go to the OFFICIAL EPFO Portal Website which is http://www.epfindia.gov.in (You can See the Below Image) Here Click on “FOR EMPLOYEE” Under the “OUR SERVICE” Section.
- In the Next Page Click on the “MEMBER PASSBOOK” Tab Given Under “SERVICES” Section. Or You can Directly Click on THIS URL for login to Yor EPF Passbook Facility.
- Now You have to Enter the UAN Credential to Login to Your UAN Account.
- After Login You can See your Passbook Status and the Entries (After Clicking on MRN ID) in the Passbook with Total Amount, Employer Contribution, Your Monthly Contribution and other Details like Member ID, Establishment ID, Office Name, Employer and Employee Share etc.
NOTE – The EPF e-Passbook is available to those whose employer has uploaded the e-Challan and return at before deadlines.
Here Not Few Things before you Download EPF Passbook:-
(1) EPF Passbook facility is to view the Member Passbook for the members registered on the Member Portal
(2) Passbook will be available on the next day after registration at Member Portal
(3) Changes in the credentials (Like ID and PASSWORD) at Member Portal will be effective at this facility on the next day (Means If you have Change your UAN Login Password then You can able to Download Your Passbook after 1 Working Day.)
(4) Passbook will have the entries which have been reconciled at the EPFO field offices (SOURCE – epfoindia.gov.in)
Download and Save UAN Passbook
EPFO has Also Provided facility to Download or Save Passbook Option. Now If you need your Passbook Statement for any Use You can Download your E-Passbook.
Details in UAN Passbook
Like any Other Bank Passbook Statements EPF also Provides Many Details in Employees Passbook. The Details are as Follows.
- PF Member ID
- Personal Details
- Date of joining
- Establishment code
- PF office Name
- EPF Transfer Details (If Any)
- Balance of Employee Contribution to EPF account
- Balance of Employer Contribution to EPF account
- Total EPF balance (Til Last Month)
- Monthly Contribution
- Employers contribution (Monthly and Total)
- Employee Contribution (Monthly and Total)
- Pension Contribution
When you Download Your EPF Passbook you can see all the details.
Benefits of EPF Passbook
- If you have registered at EPFO Portal that Your majority work related to EPF can be easily Done Online without visiting any EPF Office.
- You can check the Balance every month and also get to know How much you and Your Employee contribute to your EPF Account.
- You can have Idea of your Retirement Fund.
- The EPF passbook shows whether your employer is contributing regularly or not.
- You can Download your EPF Passbook any time also after Leaving Organization.
- You can Attach further details with your EPF Account like Your Bank Account Detail, PAN Number, Aadhar Card Number, Ration Card Detail, Driving Licence Number, Passport Detail etc.
- You can Withdraw your PF Balance directly online by Login to your EPF Account at EPFO Official Portal.
- You can also Check your Earning Interest on your Balance every Month.
So this is the Feature provided by Unified Portal about Passbook.