What is UAN Card?
UAN Stands for Universal Account Number. The Universal account number will establish as an umbrella for several member EPF Accounts that are allotted to person through different establishments. The Universal account number will assist the members to view the details of each member identification number linked to it. UAN Card Consist of Employees UAN Number and Other Information. With the Help of UAN Number, an Employee can Link all his EPF Account Under one UAN Number.
Features of New EPF UAN Unified Portal
New UAN Unified Portal has Many new Features.
- Download/Print your Updated Passbook anytime. You can view the passbooks of the EPF accounts which has been tagged with UAN. This facility of Passbook is not available for employees whose company or establishments are having an exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
- Download/ Print your UAN Card.
- Update your KYC information (like your email and mobile phone number).
UAN Activation Online
Employee provident fund members can check the UAN status through online on the official website of UAN Unified Portal. If you are the member of an employee provident fund organization, then you activate your UAN. The universal account number can enable at employee provident fund organization member portal. The activated Universal Account number can assist you to get a huge number of conveniences and facilities. Each employee’s provident fund organization members are issued a unique Universal account number.
How to download UAN Card online at UAN Unified Portal?
Here is the Full Procedure about How you can Download UAN Card and EPF Passbook at UAN Unified Portal. Just Follow the Simple Process.
- In the First step Visit the UAN Unified Portal. It Looks Like Given Image.
- Now If You Remember Your Login ID and Password then Login to Your EPF Account. If you forget your Password, then Click on ‘Forget Password’ to Reset New Password.
- Once you Login You can See Screen Like Below.
- Now as You can See in the Above Image You have 2 Options. Click on “UAN Card” To Download UAN Card.
- When your click on UAN Card Option one PDF will be Downloaded that Contains Your UAN Card as shown in the Below Image.
- Now Open the PDF. You can See your UAN Card containing Some Details like Your UAN Number, Your Name, Your Father’s Name and If You have Uploaded any KYC then your KYC Details with Your QR Code.
Here Your UAN Cards Looks Like above Image. Kindly Save it Somewhere on your PC or make a Printout and Make Hardcopy of your UAN Card for future use.
How to download UAN Passbook online at UAN Unified Portal?
- In the First Step Go to the OFFICIAL EPFO Portal Website which is http://www.epfindia.gov.in Here Click on “FOR EMPLOYEE” Under the “OUR SERVICE” Section.
- In the Next Page Click on the “MEMBER PASSBOOK” Tab Given Under “SERVICES” Section. Or You can Directly Click on THIS URL for login to Yor EPF Passbook Facility.
- Now You have to Enter the UAN Credential to Login to Your UAN Account.
- After Login You can See your Passbook Status and the Entries (After Clicking on MRN ID) in the Passbook with Total Amount, Employer Contribution, Your Monthly Contribution and other Details like Member ID, Establishment ID, Office Name, Employer and Employee Share, etc.
- Your UAN Passbook Looks Like Below Image. Your UAN Passbook Contains Several Information including Establishment ID, Member ID, Office of Where your Account is situated and Your Company/Employer Name.
This is How your UAN Passbook Looks Like. Hope You get the Process and able to Download your UAN Passbook and UAN Card. If you still facing any Issue do Let us know in Comment Section and We will Solve your Problems as soon as Possible.